- EMI RECEIVERS
- CURRENT PROBES/MONITORS
- EFT/BURST GENERATORS
- ESD SIMULATORS
- SURGE GENERATORS
- LINE IMPEDANCE STABILIZATION NETWORK (LIS
- COUPLING-DECOUPLING NETWORK (CDN)
- AND MORE
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) & Interference (EMI) Calibration.
Again, you can rely on the calibration expertise of Techmaster Electronics; we can offer you accurate and reliable calibration service solutions for your EMC test instruments. We will certainly check the performance of your electromagnetic devices and support your EMC compliance.
We know manufacturers are concerned about electromagnetic compatibility, so we support your equipment. EMC testing then determines if a system or device can create some electromagnetic disturbance that can affect the operation of other devices.
Contact us for support in the EMC testing required for your product. Remember to periodically verify the correct operation of your equipment and ensure that it meets your laboratory’s requirements.
Choose Techmaster as your primary supplier.
Our scope is broad enough to meet any company’s calibration needs. By choosing us, you gain access to customized services; we have a system that allows us to keep your calibrations on schedule so that when you work with us, you find a calibration wizard, as you can access your reports and certificates at any time that meet the proper traceability. We will be able to calibrate various manufacturers such as Com-Power, EM Test, EMC Partner, Emco, Fischer Custom Communications (FCC), Haefely Hipotronics, Pearson, Rohde & Schwarz, Solar-Electronics and TeseQ.
Our services ensure that the capabilities of your equipment, such as:
- EMI Receivers
- Current probes/monitors
- EFT/ Burst generators
- ESD Simulators
- Surge Generators
- Line impedance stabilization network (LIS)
- Coupling-Decoupling Network (CDN)
- And more
Let’s recap, our EMC-EMI calibration service offers you:
- Calibration of a wide variety of manufacturers
- You will be able to comply with your EMC regulatory program.
- Have an ISO 17025 accredited, expert, and accredited laboratory
- Customized calibration program
- Traceability to national standards
- Calibration reports
- Calibration labels
Manage your certificates on our Techmaster portal
- Receive your recall notices for the calibration of your equipment
- From our Techmaster portal, you can manage your certificates
- View, and download your certificates
- Manage collections of your equipment to calibrate
Call us; talk with the experts.
Toll Free (866)779-5695