The owner mentioned above includes its affiliated companies, websites, applications, software, and tools of Techmaster Electronics. This Agreement outlines the rights and obligations that you and all users share, as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”), for the purpose of making use of any of the content, software, or other tools on the website (“services”).
Your access to and use of the website and the services is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement, which apply all the website visitors. If, for any reason, you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, you may not access the website or its services.
Unless otherwise stated, Techmaster Electronics, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Techmaster Electronics. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Techmaster Electronics for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Techmaster Electronics, calibration laboratory
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Techmaster Electronics, calibration laboratory
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Techmaster Electronics, calibration laboratory
- Redistribute content from Techmaster Electronics, calibration laboratory
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Techmaster Electronics, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Techmaster Electronics, LLC, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Techmaster Electronics, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Techmaster Electronics, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Techmaster Electronics, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to our Website with prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site..
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Techmaster Electronics, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Techmaster Electronics, LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1070 Joshua Way,
Vista, CA 92081